We are offering an opportunity for 3 enthusiastic, conscientious, self-motivated and proactive team players, with a genuine interest in working in the networks and electrical industry, to join our team as an apprentice.
The role will involve working alongside members of our experienced team to learn to install, maintain, service and repair all aspects of electrical, network, security and automation systems within commercial properties.
- Maintaining and repairing electrical and network installations in accordance with building regulations
- Working closely with a mentor, who will help you develop your technical and customer facing skills
- Complying with Company Health and Safety Policy, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and other statutory legislation
- Strict adherence to Company Health and Safety and operational policies
- Compliance with instructions and directives from your mentor and management
- Delivering electrical, network, security and automation system
Contact us for more information and details of how to apply.