The team at Dynamic M&E pride ourselves on delivering the entire M&E process from design, build and installation to ongoing maintenance of projects. We operate in a wide range of national sectors, including residential, commercial, public sector, leisure and retail and are perfectly places to fulfil all mechanical, electrical and specialist building service requirements.
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced M&E Site Manager to join our well-established and growing M&E business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and control site activities ensuring the project runs to schedule and budget.
- Supervising and monitoring the site operations and carrying our briefings as necessary, preparing RAMS and ensuring compliance.
- Enforce and adhere to H&S
- Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolved.
- Risk management
- Monitor and meet KPI’s
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary, including any changes / variations, subcontractors' attendance, and records of work-related discussions with client / designer / RE / project team
- Ensure that the staff receive suitable training appropriate to their roles and requirements of the safety and environmental Procedures and management
- Required Experience:
- SMSTS Qualified
- CSCS Management Card
- Knowledge and understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel)
If you would like to be part of the Dynamic team, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining what you can bring to the business.